Lega Honey Extractor 2 Frame.
QUATTRO Manual Tangential Honey Extractor in food-grade stainless steel, for 4 super frames or 2 Dadant frames, diameter ø 380 mm, conical gear transmission.
Two transparent half-lids to cover and protect the honey extractor are included.
This honey extractor is one of the smallest honey extractors in the Lega range, but it has the same quality as our entire line as it is made with the same components used for the larger honey extractors. The vat and the cage are in stainless steel, as required by the legislation on materials in contact with honey.
The shape and structure of the extractor make it solid, stable and long-lasting. No limit to the number of frames to be honey extracted, Lega honey extractors will accompany you over time, as only a quality product can do.
The extractor is MADE IN ITALY, which means that it has been designed and built within the Lega factory, with all the experience and quality that has always characterized us.
– Food grade stainless steel AISI 304
– Made in Italy
– TIG welding
– Easy to clean
– Easy to use
– Small and compact
– Extractor body material: AISI 304 stainless steel
– Transmission: Bevel gears
– Cage material: stainless steel
– Diameter of the vat: 378mm
– Diameter of the cage: 365mm
– Height of the cage: 390mm
– Code of the cage: #4517600
– Capacity: 4 super frames or 2 frames Dadant
– Tap diameter: 40 mm
If you are unable to collect from Parkdale, please contact us for a freight cost.