Uncapping unit – Lega hand operated
Manual uncapping unit. The revolutionary “ROLL” uncapping machine conceived, made in Lega, is the object of constant changes on our part improvements and solutions that increase their effectiveness and efficiency:
- The drip tray under the machine is now manufactured in polyethylene for food, stronger than the previous one, even if of dimensions slightly reduced (600x400x170 mm).
- The four feet are fitted with rubber dampers for better performance non-slip stability and grip on the work surface.
- The cutting rollers have a modified shape to further improve the opening of the capppings.
- But, above all, we have now studied a simplification of the track exit of the uncapped honeycomb. It is no longer necessary to operate the lever that moves the uncapped on the output track but this is done automatically and without effort by means of the same lever that pushed down the fairy tale. We get one so a good reduction in working times and a simplification of the operational cycle.
- The laser-cut “LEGA” logo now also appears on the machine. This serves to guarantee the customer the certainty of the original product.
- Also does not need power supply.
If you are unable to collect from Parkdale, please contact us for a freight cost.