Lega Honey Extractor 12 frame.
KIWI motorized radial honey extractor, Ø 700 mm, with stainless steel grid panel cage for 12 Langstroth frames. The cage is rotated by a Gamma 2 electric motor fixed under the vat equipped with a new immediate release device and speed regulator.
Ø 40 mm plastic tap and 3 solid steel legs.
Total discharge honey extractor, so as not to create honey residues during processing.
The slotted tap is made of food-grade plastic, with butterfly screw closure.
This honey extractor is one of the medium-sized honey extractors of the Lega range, characterized by the solid construction of the vat and the cage, both in stainless steel as required by the legislation on materials in contact with honey and made within our factory, with the same quality as the larger honey extractors.
The shape and structure of the extractor make it solid, stable and long-lasting. No limit to the number of frames to be honey extracted, Lega honey extractors will accompany you over time, as only a quality product can do.
The extractor is MADE IN ITALY, which means that it has been designed and built within the Lega factory, with all the experience and quality that has always characterized us.
– Food grade stainless steel AISI 304
– Made in Italy
– TIG welding
– Stability and strength thanks to the steel legs
– Easy to clean
– Easy to use
– Total discharge
– Extractor body material: AISI 304 stainless steel
– Motorization: GAMMA 2 Electric Motor with speed regulator
– Cage material: Stainless steel
– Diameter of the vat: 700mm
– Diameter of the cage: 650mm
– Height of the cage: 390mm
– Code of the cage: #4778600
– Capacity: 12 Langstroth frames
– Tap diameter: 40 mm
If you are unable to collect from Parkdale, please contact us for a freight cost.